3 Ocak 2020 Cuma

Hey guys! This time I want to give some informations about Kahoot! Have you ever heard about it? Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Unleash the fun in classrooms, offices and living rooms!  II remember the first time that I used Kahoot! It was ona year ago and I just said "wow it is an amazing and fun way to learn"  We played it on our class and after I came back to my home I recommended it to my sister and now I recommend it to you guys. I guess we should also talk about how to play it. Kahoots are best played in a group setting. To join a game, you need a unique PIN. If you’re the game host, you need a big screen. Players answer on their own devices, while questions are displayed on a shared screen. In addition to live games, you can also send kahoot challenges that players complete at their own pace – for example, for homework or remote training. So, if you are a teacher or something like that Kahoot! is a perfect way for you to give informations/teach things. Okay guys I hope you like this post. See you soon. 


Oops I almost forgot to share a link about how to play it! Here is the link; https://youtu.be/YsQ10VdR9DA

Also this is the link of my kahoot! ;https://create.kahoot.it/share/27f95a8b-2d33-4132-9cb3-050460603004

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Flipgrid

Flipgrid is a video discussion platform which allows the sharing of user-generated videos, among groups of people. It is currently used in...